AHS Tallenettes Booster Club
WHAT IS THIS? WHY SHOULD I JOIN? HOW DO I JOIN?
Membership in the Allen Tallenettes Booster Club (“ATBC”) provides funding for:
● Showcase - costumes, props, lighting, programs, choreographers, etc.
● Competitions - costumes, props, travel expenses, assistance with entry fees, etc.
● Tallenette Banquet, Line Camp expenses, ice cream social, and various other events
● Dancer development - dance clinics, guest choreographers, workshops, etc.
● Many other Tallenette needs that make us successful each year
A Tallenette Booster Club Member (whose daughter is a current member of the team):
● Is invited to all General Booster meetings,
● Has voting rights,
● Hears essential information regarding the program from the Directors,
● Receives an ATBC name tag,
● Receives an ATBC directory (except alumni)
● Can consider their membership as a TAX-DEDUCTIBLE donation as we are a 501(c)3 organization,
● Is eligible to earn two merits that your Tallenette can report, and
● Is published in the 2020 Tallenette Showcase Program for all levels of ATBC membership
Levels of Membership
Blue Membership (includes 2 directories) $150 +
Red Membership (includes 1 directory) $75 - $149
White Membership (includes 1 directory) $35 - $74
Alumni Membership (no voting privileges) $25
**Additional ATBC Directory (Members Only), $15.00**
All levels of ATBC Memberships will be published in the 2020 Tallenette Showcase Program.
Please join ATBC, and help us fund all of our amazing Tallenette events!